Joe Weber has ankled his post as VP/Eastern division manager for Western Intl.Syndication to become veep/general sales manager for Studio City-based MTM TV Distribution. Weber will oversee all sales activities for MTM’s domestic TV distribution wing, which includes sales offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and New York. Prior to his stint at Western, Weber served as program director for Fox-owned WNYW TV in New York, where he developed the successful “Good Day New York”; he was also VP of programming for MMT Sales and director of acquisition and scheduling for the USA Network.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut