DES PLAINES, Ill. — Network revenues for ABC, CBS and NBC fell 15.5% in the third quarter to $ 1.51 billion compared with the period a year ago.The revenue figures, compiled by the Broadcast Cable Financial Management Assn., exclude advertising agency commissions. Network revenues rose in every category except sports programming during the third quarter. The absence of Olympic revenue this summer sent sports programming revenue sliding 64.6%. Revenues from primetime programming rose 16.4% in the latest quarter from year-earlier levels, while latenight programming revenue climbed 20.3% and morning programming revenues surged 43.3%.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut