Westwood One, the ailing radio broadcaster, posted wider losses for the year and last quarter.The company recorded a net loss of $ 4.3 million (29 cents a share) for the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, vs. a net loss of $ 1.3 million(8 cents) in the comparable period.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut