Barbra Streisand donated her multimillion-dollar 24-acre estate for an environmental research center and retreat, a gift called “the most valuable land ever donated.”The Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy announced Wednesday the estimated $ 15 million Ramirez Canyon estate, including four homes and a caretaker’s cottage, will become the Streisand Center for Conservancy Studies. “This will give us the chance to offer a world-class venue for the study of land conservation, to bring in scholars at the Nobel laureate level,” said Joseph T. Edmiston, the conservancy’s exec director.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut