South Carolina Monday hosted the first of four forums to solicit suggestions on making public broadcasting programming more diverse and objective. Key Republican lawmakers protested an alleged liberal bias in pubcasting programming , Congress passed an amendment to a CPB funding bill that required “objectivity and balance” in public TV and radio shows.Forums also will be held in Dallas Sept. 27; Seattle/Tacoma Nov. 9; and in Florida.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California