Republic Pictures Corp. recorded net income of $ 255,000 (4 cents per share) on revenues of $ 22,686,000 for the second quarter, ended June 30.In the comparable period a year ago, company lost $ 150,000 (3 cents per share) on revenues of $ 22,024,000. For the six months ended June 30, the company posted net income of $ 411,000 (7 cents per share) on revenues of $ 37,348,000, compared with a loss of $ 1,001 ,000 (22 cents per share) on revenues of $ 36,051,000 a year earlier. Operating income increased to $ 730,000 for the second quarter and $ 1,401, 000 for six months, from $ 61,000 and $ 1,224,000, respectively, a year earlier.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut