The red ribbons that have become so visible in Hollywood in recent years, heightening awareness of AIDS, will be even more visible in the months to come as the host of Hollywood awards events gets under way.Beadstress Paule Drissi, who has beaded the gowns of such celebs as Bette Midler, Vanessa Redgrave and Debbie Reynolds, has created a hand-designed beaded red ribbon that has quickly become a hot seller in industry circles. Proceeds from sales of the ribbons ($ 25) are going directly to organizations within the industry that offer help to AIDS patients. For information about the ribbons, contact Hollywood Helps.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut