QVC on Monday asked the Federal Communications Commission to delay or block transfer of Paramount’s seven TV stations to Viacom.Accusing Viacom and Paramount management of a “strategy of delay, equivocation and manipulation of the regulatory process in order to impede a successful bid … by QVC,” the home shopping web said the FCC must act to “guarantee (the) neutrality” of a competing bid for Paramount. Meanwhile, both QVC and Viacom have submitted proposals to the FCC asking the agency to approve a temporary trusteeship to hold the seven Paramount TV stations. The trusteeship would hold the stations only until a winner is declared in the battle for Paramount.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut