Playboy Enterprises Inc. has filed a registration statement with the Securities & Exchange Commission covering a proposed public offering of 3 million shares of its non-voting Class B common stock.Of the total, 2 million shares are being offered by a trust established by and for the benefit of Hugh Hefner, the company’s founder and principal stockholder, and 1 million shares are being offered by Playboy Enterprises. The company will grant an overallotment option to the underwriters for an additional 450,000 shares of Class B stock. Bear, Stearns & Co. and Daniels & Associates will manage the underwriting group.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut