Paramount Pictures has upped Allison Jackson to senior VP of special projects for the marketing department of the studio’s motion picture group.Jackson will oversee promotional events for the studio such as premieres and special events, and liaison for all publicity-related talent relations. She also oversees the studio’s involvement in philanthropic events. Jackson was Par’s point person on the recent dinner gala held by the National Conference of Christians and Jews that honored Par’s chief Sherry Lansing. “I’m looking forward to the challenges that are created in this position as there is always something new to deal with,” Jackson said. Jackson was previously exec director of special projects. She will continue to report to Cheryl Boone Issacs, Par’s senior VP of worldwide publicity.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut