Paramount Communications has entered into an agreement with AT&T to develop pilots for interactive TV programming using AT&T software.The companies said initial program offerings will include interactive versions of Paramount’s “Entertainment Tonight” and “Madison Square Garden Sports Desk,” with options of delivery over cable television systems, telephone lines or satellite links. “Interactive Entertainment Tonight” will be developed by the Paramount technology group and Paramount TV group. The company noted that its various holdings — which include publishing, TV and movies — offer a variety of interactive possibilities.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut