U’s ’93 market share Approaching 17% Thanks to “Jurassic Park,” Universal, for the first time since June 1990, will have the dinosaur’s share of cumulative U.S. box office for the year. By Friday, U will dislodge Buena Vista from second place and by Sunday will have nosed ahead of Warner Bros.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California