U’s ’93 market share Approaching 17% Thanks to “Jurassic Park,” Universal, for the first time since June 1990, will have the dinosaur’s share of cumulative U.S. box office for the year. By Friday, U will dislodge Buena Vista from second place and by Sunday will have nosed ahead of Warner Bros.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California