‘Beverly Hills, 90210′ 14.1/23 Wednesday’s two-hour episode gave Fox its highest rating ever for a night of programming, marching off with a 39 share among women 18-34 and 53 among teens. ABC’s “Wild Palms,” meanwhile, closed with a not-so-wild six-hour 10.8/18 average.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California