Cineplex Odeon Corp. said the Ontario Securities Commission has clarified and confirmed that Cineplex is not under investigation in connection with any events that led to charges of insider trading against David Fingold, Fobasco Ltd. and Slater Industries Inc.The commission has charged the two companies and Fingold (a former Cineplex Odeon director and currently vice chairman of Slater Industries) with selling Cineplex shares with knowledge of material facts disclosed at a Cineplex board meeting, but which hadn’t been publicly disclosed. Shares were sold between Feb. 25, 1989, and March 22, 1989.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut