Negotiators for the National Assn. of Broadcast Employees & Technicians and Capital Cities/ABC have completed the first round of bargaining talks, which focused on non-engineering contracts.The talks were held in Los Angeles and Chicago. Thirteen meetings were held with no agreements reached. The second round will begin Feb. 16 in Orlando, Fla., to address the engineering contract and general articles. They will continue in New York in late March. The current master agreement expires March 31.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut