Actor Phil Lewis has been sentenced by a Maryland judge to one year in jail for killing a woman while driving intoxicated.Lewis was convicted of manslaughter in the incident 13 months ago. The judge noted that Lewis had led an exemplary life except for the drunken driving incident. He also ordered the actor to perform 350 hours of community service. Part of his one-year sentence includes home detention.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut