Casey Kasem, radio’s Top 40 “King of the Countdowns,” has signed a new contract with the Westwood One Companies that will keep him on the air into the 21st century.Financial terms of the contract, which take Kasem through 2000, were confidential. “Casey’s Top 40” for contemporary hit radio and “Casey’s Countdown” for the adult contemporary format report the top hits of the week. His daily “Casey’s Biggest Hits,” focusing on both formats, is also syndicated on radio stations worldwide.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut