The Elton John AIDS Foundation has kicked off its 1993 fund-raising efforts by announcing receipt of a $ 250,000 donation from King World.The check was presented to John last night at the NATPE convention in San Francisco by King World chairman Roger King and president/CEO Michael King. The Elton John AIDS Foundation is a non-profit organization dealing with all aspects of the AIDS crisis, from direct care to education and research, with primary emphasis on direct patient care. The foundation, formed last November, supports AIDS-related causes in America.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut