Following major Kiwi exhibitor Pacer Cinemas going into receivership recently , the circuit’s major film supplier, Columbia TriStar, has pulled its first key 1993 release, “Bram Stoker’s Dracula,” from general release because of unpaid rentals. At last count, the exhib’s parent, Pacer Kerridge Corp, owed $ NZ128.9 million ($ 69.6 million) to its bankers.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut