Following major Kiwi exhibitor Pacer Cinemas going into receivership recently , the circuit’s major film supplier, Columbia TriStar, has pulled its first key 1993 release, “Bram Stoker’s Dracula,” from general release because of unpaid rentals. At last count, the exhib’s parent, Pacer Kerridge Corp, owed $ NZ128.9 million ($ 69.6 million) to its bankers.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California