Following major Kiwi exhibitor Pacer Cinemas going into receivership recently , the circuit’s major film supplier, Columbia TriStar, has pulled its first key 1993 release, “Bram Stoker’s Dracula,” from general release because of unpaid rentals. At last count, the exhib’s parent, Pacer Kerridge Corp, owed $ NZ128.9 million ($ 69.6 million) to its bankers.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California