Encouraged by recent Hollywood interest and lavish scenic films like Universal’s “Out of Africa” and Carolco’s “Mountains of the Moon,” Kenya wants a movie industry of its own. And soul music’s first family is willing to lend a hand. Jackson Communications Inc., represented by singing prexy Jermaine Jackson and the rest of the dynasty, heads a private investment consortium that plans to build a “fully equipped, state-of-the-art”$ 2 million studio on the outskirts of Nairobi, according to a company spokesperson.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut