Hungarian helmers are seen as eager to sign co-production deals in the aftermath of parliament’s allocation of film subsidies. Magyar filmmakers are gearing for another austere year and looking to U.S. and Western Europe. The budget reportedly matches last year’s but is seen as a 33% drop considering country’s annual inflation rate of 35%.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California