Hungarian helmers are seen as eager to sign co-production deals in the aftermath of parliament’s allocation of film subsidies. Magyar filmmakers are gearing for another austere year and looking to U.S. and Western Europe. The budget reportedly matches last year’s but is seen as a 33% drop considering country’s annual inflation rate of 35%.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania