Hungarian helmers are seen as eager to sign co-production deals in the aftermath of parliament’s allocation of film subsidies. Magyar filmmakers are gearing for another austere year and looking to U.S. and Western Europe. The budget reportedly matches last year’s but is seen as a 33% drop considering country’s annual inflation rate of 35%.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California