Aussie animation outfit Mr Big Cartoons, part of the Southern Star Group, has successfully bid to do the layout design and animation for a new Hanna-Barbera series, “Two Lazy Dogs.”According to Southern Star honcho Neil Balnaves, the deal is worth more than $ A1 million ($ 670,000). He sees work beginning Feb. 1. The series is expected on U.S. television in September. Mr Big recently worked on Warner Bros.’ animated “Batman” series, and has been involved in numerous other series screened in the U.S.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut