CHESTNUT HILL, Mass. (DJ) — Harcourt General Inc. has named two new directors, including a former cabinet officer in the Bush administration.The appointments increase the company’s board to 11 members. Named were Lynn M. Martin, currently a fellow at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard U. and formerly U.S. Secretary of Labor; and Paula Stern, president of the Stern Group, a Washington, D.C.-based economic analysis and trade firm. Harcourt General is the former General Cinema Corp.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut