NASHVILLE, Tenn.– Gaylord Broadcasting Co. and ABRY Communications have signed a letter of intent to jointly operate WVTV, Gaylord’s indie station in Milwaukee.Terms were not disclosed, but in a statement Gaylord said that ABRY Communications’ Milwaukee Fox affil, WCGV, will provide management services for WVTV pursuant to a time brokerage arrangement. ABRY would be granted an option to purchase WVTV in accordance with FCC regulations. For the time being, however, WVTV and ABRY’s Fox affil WCGV will be sold separately, with Katz representing the ABRY station and MMT repping WVTV. It is understood that WVTV will lay off its entire staff, but that some non-duplicated positions will be refilled by pinkslipped employees.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut