The FCC Friday nixed a request by Time Warner and Daniels Cablevision to stop enforcing a 120-day freeze on cable rate hikes.The two cable companies had asked for a “stay” of the rate hike freeze on grounds that it violated the constitutional rights of cable operators. In rejecting the request, the FCC said the freeze is justified while the commission sets in motion new rules regulating rates. It’s expected the cable firms will appeal the decision.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut