The Federal Communications Commission has upheld a $ 5,000 fine levied against ABC affiliate KESQ-TV, Palm Springs, for violating equal employment opportunity rules.The station, licensed to Gulf California Broadcasting Co., had argued that the FCC erred by undercounting the number of minorities in the Palm Springs market. The station also claimed there are few minorities in the market qualified for top management posts.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut