LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Walt Disney World has appointed a second exec to develop and market sporting events at its theme parks, a new focus for the entertainment giant.Annette Labrie, director of marketing and sales for the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, is the new sports marketing boss at the central Florida complex.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut