Screenwriter Dean Devlin has left his agency of the last two years, Intl.Creative Management, and has signed with the William Morris Agency. Devlin, who most recently wrote “Universal Soldier,” will be repped by Morris agents Dodie Gold and Jeff Field. According to Devlin, the agency will soon be going with his latest spec script, a science fiction, action-adventure film. The latest project for Devlin is “Stargate,” which he wrote and will produce. The film goes into production Aug. 1 and will be directed by Roland Emmerich and star Kurt Russell.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut