No charges will be brought against crew members in the shooting death of actor Brandon Lee on a movie set, a prosecutor says.But District Attorney Jerry Spivey hasn’t ruled out criminal negligence charges against the production company, Crowvision. Lee, the 28-year-old son of martial arts star Bruce Lee, was killed March 31 during filming of “The Crow.” A gun that was supposed to hold a blank instead fired part of a dummy bullet that apparently had been inserted for an earlier, closeup scene. Spivey said that crew members were apparently careless, but not enough to warrant charges. He said no one intended to harm Lee. Spivey said he was waiting for a firearms expert who was on the set to be interviewed before deciding whether to charge Crowvision.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut