“Used People” is being distributed by 20th Century Fox. Its distributor was mistakenly reported in the weekend box office story in Tuesday’s paper.The terms of International Family Entertainment’s buyout of TVS were incorrectly reported yesterday. To conclude the buyout, IFE paid TVS shareholders $ 11.7 million in cash and 4.95 million of its shares, which at $ 15 per share is worth $ 74.25 million.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut