Omni Films Intl. Inc. shares jumped 25.5% after Dan Dorfman, financial correspondent for cable channel CNBC, reported Thursday that Omni was money manager Garrett Van Wagoner’s top stock pick for 1994.Van Wagoner, who runs the Govett Smaller Companies Fund, sees Omni Films’ stock doubling in the next 12 months, according to Dorfman. Separately, the simulation theatermaker lost $ 328,647 (11 cents) in its fourth quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with a loss of $ 283,941 (9 cents) in the like period a year ago. Revenue was $ 959,992, down from $ 3 million. For the year, Omni lost $ 1.2 million (40 cents), vs. earnings of $ 380,931 ( 13 cents) in the previous fiscal year. Revenue was $ 6.4 million, down from $ 10 .6 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut