SUN VALLEY, Idaho– Liza Minnelli and Barbra Streisand, both prominent opponents of Colorado’s new anti-gay rights law, reportedly spent the holidays in Sun Valley as an alternative to Colorado resort towns.Separately, a Denver Post-News poll showed that more than half of Coloradans think homosexuals hurt their cause by overreacting to the amendment. The poll released Sunday also found that most residents hadn’t changed their stance and criticism of Amendment 2 has made them less likely to support repeal of it. Minnelli’s agent told the Aspen Times last week that she decided to join a boycott of Colorado tourism because of Amendment 2, which prevents local governments from enacting civil rights protection for homosexuals. She canceled a Dec. 27 concert in Aspen and was seen last week skiing in Sun Valley.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut