A panel of high-profile agents will tell writers why they do the things they do at a Writers Guild of America West Mentor Program seminar Thursday.“Agents, Attorneys and Managers Defend What They Do” will be held at WGA headquarters at 7:30 p.m. The guild claims the seminar won’t just be a storytelling session of unreturned phone calls from agents, but a lively exchange of ideas and info about the 10-percenters.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut