HOLLYWOOD — MGM/UA Home Video will release the video and laserdisc collectors edition of the 1939 MGM classic “The Wizard of Oz.”“The Ultimate Oz” will be available Nov. 17 for $ 99.98. The limited edition box set includes a new restoration from the original negative and digitally remastered soundtrack, theatrical trailer, outtake footage, unused musical sequences and production stills, and reproduction of the film’s original continuity script. The laserdisc will be MGM’s first release as part of the Lucasfilm THX Laser Disc program.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut