The League of Off Broadway Theaters & Producers reached a tentative agreement on a new, four-year contract with Actors Equity Assn. Monday night.Current contract expired Oct. 31, but the clock was stopped as negotiations continued through the weekend to Monday. Neither side would divulge any other specifics of the contract until ratification by the Equity and Off B’way League boards, expected within two weeks. The agreement covers commercial venues under 500 seats such as the Variety Arts Theater, currently home to “Annie Warbucks,” as well as major nonprofit companies like the Manhattan Theater Club, New York Shakespeare Festival and Playwrights Horizons.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut