Randy Newman, who wholeheartedly embraced Los Angeles in “I Love L.A.,” is heading for a much hotter place than the sunny shores of Southern California.Newman is developing a musical adaptation of “Faust,” with Don Henley as Faust, James Taylor as God and Newman himself in the plum role of the devil. Newman said he will perform segments from the new musical in his show Saturday at the Irvine Barclay Theatre.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut