“Sweet and Hot,” a touring revue featuring Harold Arlen songs, has replaced a previously announced musical by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine at the La Jolla Playhouse.The Sondheim-Lapine musical has been rescheduled for 1994, playhouse artistic director Des McAnuff said. “Sweet and Hot,” which will run Sept. 19-Oct. 24, features six singer-dancers and an onstage six-person band performing more than 30 songs by Arlen, including “Stormy Weather,””Over the Rainbow” and “That Old Black Magic.” “Sweet and Hot” is the conception of Julianne Boyd, who will direct.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut