Actor/dancer Paul Mercurio, the much sought after star of Miramax’s Aussie hit “Strictly Ballroom,” has signed with Writers & Artists Agency.Mercurio, who made his film acting debut in “Ballroom,” was signed by W&A’s Rima Greer. He runs his own dance company in Sydney, the Australian ChoreographicEnsemble, which just embarked on an Australian tour. Mercurio, who was being pursued by several Hollywood agencies, did not have an American agent before W&A.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut