Jim Wiatt, president and CEO of Intl. Creative Management, has been appointed to the USC School of Cinema-Television’s Board of Councilors.The board brings together notables from across the entertainment industry to act as advisers to the school. Wiatt is the board’s first talent agency representative. Wiatt, who graduated from the university in 1969, joins Frank Biondi, Marvin Davis, Alan Levine, George Lucas, Sidney Poitier, David Geffen, Steven Spielberg , Marcy Carsey and others on the board. Frank Price is the board’s chair.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut