Jim Wiatt, president and CEO of Intl. Creative Management, has been appointed to the USC School of Cinema-Television’s Board of Councilors.The board brings together notables from across the entertainment industry to act as advisers to the school. Wiatt is the board’s first talent agency representative. Wiatt, who graduated from the university in 1969, joins Frank Biondi, Marvin Davis, Alan Levine, George Lucas, Sidney Poitier, David Geffen, Steven Spielberg , Marcy Carsey and others on the board. Frank Price is the board’s chair.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut