U.K. cinema admissions were up 11% in the first quarter of 1993, according to statistics released by the Cinema Advertising Assn.Nearly 28 million tickets were sold in the three-month period, the highest figure in 14 years, thanks to hits such as “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” and “Bram Stoker’s Dracula.” The numbers cover theaters that screen advertising, about 95% of all U.K. cinemas.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut