Robert Lazarus has been promoted to VP and general manager of Turner Pictures Worldwide, the international theatrical and homevid distribution division of Turner Broadcasting System.Lazarus, who had been VP of international distribution since 1991, joined TPW in 1990 as director of international distribution. He’ll be based in Los Angeles , re-porting directly to Steve Chamberlain, exec VP of TPW and Turner Home Entertainment Intl. Among his first feature projects are “The Pagemaster,” the $ 35 million live-action/animation fantasy adventure starring Macaulay Culkin and Christopher Lloyd.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut