Trimark Holdings Inc. posted $ 851,000 (19 cents a share) in net income, for the second fiscal quarter, ended Dec. 31. That’s a 15% increase over the same period last year.Revenues were down slightly to $ 12.1 million, vs. $ 13 million in the comparable quarter. The higher earnings, according to the company, were due to higher net revenues and gross margins on fewer titles released into the homevideo and TV markets. In the second quarter, Trimark released eight pictures into homevideo vs. 13 in the previous year. Lower revenues were due to the lack of new films for the overseas market. Looking ahead, “Leprechaun” was released in January, to be followed by “Warlock: The Armageddon,” a sequel to Trimark’s most successful film to date.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut