Technicolor has formed a New Ventures Group, headed by Devendra Mishra, to broaden the company’s services.That unit will oversee the recently announced Technicolor Entertainment Services division. The film lab also announced that Maggie MacConnell has been promoted to vice president of worldwide sales at Technicolor Inc. She will report to Ron Jarvis, president of Technicolor’s film group. Separately, Mike Lamendola has been named senior VP of operations at Technicolor’s North Hollywood film lab, Tim Reynolds was named VP of production and Larry Curtis was promoted to vice president of engineering. Gary Douglas Hunt was promoted to the new position of exec VP for Europe.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut