The former president/CEO and board chairman of American Film Technologies has sued the company for reneging on a promise to pay him for the last two years of his employment agreement after he agreed to resign last November.Joseph M. Taritero, in a complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, charged that AFT engaged in a “fraudulent scheme” to “cheat” him out of $ 686, 000 in salary by making the promise and then going back on it only six weeks later. The company also allegedly went back on a promise to negotiate “outstanding issues,” the suit said. The complaint also asks unspecified punitive damages.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut