The previously banned American action-film “Hard Target” will be released in Sweden in its original uncut version.This is the result of distrib UIP’s appeal of the ban, handed down by the Board of Film Censors. UIP appealed to higher court Kammarratten, which made the decision to have the film released. The censors were snubbed. “Hard Target,” directed by cult action director John Woo, is the only film to have been banned in Sweden in the last year. UIP plans to release the film, possibly before Christmas.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut