Buena Vista Pictures Distribution, New Line Cinema, Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. and Universal Pictures will sponsor lunches and dinners at NATO/ShoWest ’94, the annual exhibitors trade show skedded March 7-10 at Bally’s Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.New Line marks its second consecutive year as sponsor of an event, while Buena Vista wowed audiences two years ago but sat on the sidelines in 1993. “The movie industry perceives, quite correctly I think, that the quality and scope of the convention grows with each succeeding year,” said NATO/ShoWest general chairman Tim Warner. “We fully intend to dramatically and soundly top the ’93 show.” Other sponsors include Coca-Cola USA, Eastman Kodak Co., Nestle Food Co. and Reynolds & Reynolds Inc. Columbia Pictures is among the distribs that will host receptions.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut