Michael B. Seligman has been appointed associate producer for the 66th annual Academy Awards.This will be his 17th consecutive year in the position; his first Oscarcast was the 50th show, in 1977. Seligman specializes in live telecasts. He produced the 1980, ’84 and ’92 “Presidential Inaugural Galas,” and has a longtime affiliation as associate producer with “The AFI Life Achievement Awards” and “The Kennedy Center Honors.” The Oscars will be presented March 21 at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion of the L.A. Music Center, and broadcast live by ABC starting at 6 p.m.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut