Tony Award-winning actor Jonathan Pryce has joined the cast of Fine Line Features’ “Dark Blood,” the psychological thriller to be directed by George Sluizer.“Dark Blood,” which was written by James Barton, will also star River Phoenix and Judy Davis. It is slated to begin production in September in the Southwest. Pryce, who won a Tony for “Miss Saigon,” also appeared in HBO’s “Barbarians at the Gate.” The film was acquired by Fine Line and New Line Intl., who purchased all worldwide rights to the film from “The Crying Game” producers Nik Powell and Stephen Woolley at this year’s Cannes Film Festival. Powell and Woolley will serve as the film’s executive producers. Joanne Sellar will produce.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut