“Indecent Proposal” has given Paramount its best Japan opening this year with $ 1.6 million in 121 bedrooms in its first two days with $ 13,491 per screen, the studio said Monday.Adrian Lyne’s commercial take on romance has grossed $ 28.8 million outside the U.S. Film has grossed $ 88.7 million domestically in 47 days of release. Impressive bow on 121 screens makes “Proposal” Par’s biggest opening for the year in Japan. In Germany, “Indecent Proposal” also achieved Paramount’s biggest opening for the year with a four-day total of $ 2.26 million on 348 screens for a per screen average of $ 6,494.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut