The Site, Praxis Film Works’ North Hollywood-based 30,000-square-foot visual effects facility, has after 13 years of exclusivity opened its doors to outside productions, per director Robert Blalack, the principal owner of Praxis.Under the new arrangement, an outside director can come to the Site and use motion control equipment without the involvement of house staff, making the facility accessible and economical for low-budget productions.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut